HOW TO APPLY
MODE OF SELECTION
ADMISSION GRANTED IS PROVISIONAL SUBJECT TO
How to Apply
- A request for the prospectus and application form should be made to the The Principal, Zulekha Nursing College, Bibi Alabi Road, Mangaluru, along with Cash/Demand Draft for Rs.500/. DD drawn in favour of Zulekha Nursing College, Mangaluru.
- The duly filled in application form and prescribed fee along with necessary documents should be submitted at the above address.
- Application form should be completed by the applicant in his/her own handwriting.
- Full name of the candidate as in school records should be given in the application form and in all other related forms and correspondences.
- Photocopies of the following documents duly attested by a gazetted officer should be enclosed with the application form.
- Nationality & Domicile certificate if there is any change of domicile.
- Marks card of Qualifying Examination (10+2) and SSLC
- Eight passport (latest) colour photographs.
- Conduct certificate from Head of Institution last attended.
- Birth certificate first page of SSLC certificate or any other authentic certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- SC/ST or OBC certificate, if applicable.
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru for non-Karnataka students.
- If any certificate is in language other than English, they have to be translated into English and attested by the Principal of College last attended.
- Self addressed envelope 6×4” with postage stamp is to be enclosed for intimation of date of interview and date of reporting to the college, by Registered Post.
Mode of Selection
- Candidates are required to appear for necessary interview, conducted at Zulekha Nursing College. The date will be intimated.
- Candidates awaiting II PUC/ PDC results are also eligible to appear for interview.
- Interview call letters and certificates in original must be produced at the time of interview.
- Provisionally selected candidates will have to undergo a medical examination. If found unfit, candidates will be disqualified.
- The candidate is expected to ascertain her/his eligibility from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru before joining the course, especially if She /He has obtained the qualifying examination certificate from outside Karnataka / India.
- Candidates shall bear all expenses in connection with selection and make own arangements for accommodation.
- Provisionally selected candidates will be intimated about date of commencement of classes and fee payable to the institution.
- Selection intimation letter is to be produced to the office at the time of paying the fee..
- Please quote your application number for all communications pertaining to admissions. Enclose a self-addressed envelope with stamp to reply.
- Candidates must report on the day of commencement of classes or else their admission & fees will be forfeited.
Admission Granted is Provsional Subject to
- The payment of all fee payable to the Institution
- Submission of Eligibility certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru in case of non-Karnataka students
- Submission of all certificates and testimonials in original as per requirement.
- Medical fitness Clearance.
- Admission secured on the basis of false information shall stand cancelled and the fees forfeited.
As per the University norms.
Note: All original certificates submitted for admission will be retained by the college until successful completion of the course.