The faculty are well qualified with master degree in nursing and have enough experience in teaching to handle all the specialty subjects and train them to be clinically competent to provide quality care. The college has appointed well qualified faculty to teach all non nursing subjects. Tutors /clinical instructors are available with B.Sc.(N) qualification to supervise the students in the clinical setting.
HOW TO APPLY
MODE OF SELECTION
ADMISSION GRANTED IS PROVISIONAL SUBJECT TO
Download B.Sc Application Form
Download M.Sc Application Form
How to Apply
- A request for the prospectus and application form should be made to the The Principal, Zulekha Nursing College, Bibi Alabi Road, Mangaluru, along with Cash/Demand Draft for Rs.500/. DD drawn in favour of Zulekha Nursing College, Mangaluru.
- The duly filled in application form and prescribed fee along with necessary documents should be submitted at the above address.
- Application form should be completed by the applicant in his/her own handwriting.
- Full name of the candidate as in school records should be given in the application form and in all other related forms and correspondences.
- Photocopies of the following documents duly attested by a gazetted officer should be enclosed with the application form.
- Nationality & Domicile certificate if there is any change of domicile.
- Marks card of Qualifying Examination (10+2) and SSLC
- Eight passport (latest) colour photographs.
- Conduct certificate from Head of Institution last attended.
- Birth certificate first page of SSLC certificate or any other authentic certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- SC/ST or OBC certificate, if applicable.
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru for non-Karnataka students.
- If any certificate is in language other than English, they have to be translated into English and attested by the Principal of College last attended.
- Self addressed envelope 6×4” with postage stamp is to be enclosed for intimation of date of interview and date of reporting to the college, by Registered Post.
Mode of Selection
- Candidates are required to appear for necessary interview, conducted at Zulekha Nursing College. The date will be intimated.
- Candidates awaiting II PUC/ PDC results are also eligible to appear for interview.
- Interview call letters and certificates in original must be produced at the time of interview.
- Provisionally selected candidates will have to undergo a medical examination. If found unfit, candidates will be disqualified.
- The candidate is expected to ascertain her/his eligibility from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru before joining the course, especially if She /He has obtained the qualifying examination certificate from outside Karnataka / India.
- Candidates shall bear all expenses in connection with selection and make own arangements for accommodation.
- Provisionally selected candidates will be intimated about date of commencement of classes and fee payable to the institution.
- Selection intimation letter is to be produced to the office at the time of paying the fee..
- Please quote your application number for all communications pertaining to admissions. Enclose a self-addressed envelope with stamp to reply.
- Candidates must report on the day of commencement of classes or else their admission & fees will be forfeited.
Admission Granted is Provsional Subject to
- The payment of all fee payable to the Institution
- Submission of Eligibility certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru in case of non-Karnataka students
- Submission of all certificates and testimonials in original as per requirement.
- Medical fitness Clearance.
- Admission secured on the basis of false information shall stand cancelled and the fees forfeited.
As per the University norms.
Note: All original certificates submitted for admission will be retained by the college until successful completion of the course.